1. Yantrart Design cookies policy
2. What is a cookie and what is it for?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with navigation information.
The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Under no circumstances could cookies damage your computer. On the other hand, being active helps us identify and resolve errors.
3. What types of cookies do we use?
DEPENDING ON THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES IT:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.This website uses third-party services to collect information for statistical and web use purposes. They are used to target advertising according to the content that is relevant to a user, thus improving the quality of experience in the use of this.Specifically, we use googleadsense, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager services for our statistics and advertising. Also facebook’s guidingpixel. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the site, for example the built-in search engine.
Our site includes other features provided by third parties. You can easily share content on social networks like Facebook or Twitter, with the buttons we’ve included for that purpose.
DEPENDING ON THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website, so none are registered on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies, serve to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies are generally used to facilitate purchase and registration services.
ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE:
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, perform the process of purchasing an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the locale from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services that we offer.
Google Analytics enables these cookies in the website domain:
“__utma”: required for the operation of Google Analytics and has an expiration period of 2 years.
“__utmz”: it is used to carry out the location of the visit, that is, from where and how the user has arrived on our website and expires after 6 months.
“_utmb”: This cookie records the time of arrival on the page and expires within 30 minutes of the last page view record. It is automatically deleted when you switch websites or when you close your browser.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
4. How can you ser or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android
At YANTRART DESIGN we never store the personal data of our users, except for the IP address as described above, unless you want to register, voluntarily in order to make purchases of the products and services that we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and content of interest to you.